Join usBecome a part of the EΨch community
Become a contributor and share your knowledge with the rest of the ePSIch community. Whether you want to write blogs, collect resources for our digital library, or make vlogs- the sky is the limit, and we’d love to have you on the team!
Interested in a partnership? Consider collaborating with us and benefit from our network of environmental psychologists. We are always interested in joining forces to further the field and bridge the gap between science and practice.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram and sign up for our newsletter so we can connect. We’d love to keep in touch with you and keep you updated on all things environmental psychology.
No time to join as a contributor but still want to help our cause? Consider donating so we can continue to provide you with high quality content and resources.
We are looking for contributors who volunteer a max of 5 hours a month in one of the following:
- Events management: find and enter interesting events related to environmental psychology into our calendar (2-3 hrs/month)
- Resource hunting: find or share open resources on environmental psychology for our resources library (3-4 hrs/month)
- EΨch Insight: Write, film, speak content into life for EΨch Insight and share environmental psychology with the wider community through your own interests and explorations (4-5 hrs/ month).
Requirements for becoming an EΨch contributor are:
- Enthusiasm and passion for environmental psychology – we particularly welcome applicants who are passionate about environmental psychology, whether it’s sustainable lifestyles, green architecture, or inclusive design, we want you to inspire us with your love for the subject.
- Consistent contribution – we don’t expect daily labor under high pressure, but we do want you to be a team member we can rely on, whether it’s only for 1 or 5 hours a month.
- Basic digital and communication skills – Ideally we’d like for you to be comfortable with things like blogging and social media outreach, but if you’re willing to learn-by-doing we will work with you to develop the skills you want so you can grow and flourish as you desire.
You do not need to be an environmental psychologist or have studied environmental psychology to become a contributor! We value all knowledge, whether it’s from an academic or professional setting, or pursued for personal enjoyment.
Send an email with your CV and two paragraphs on who you are and why you would like to join the EΨch crew to firstname.lastname@example.org